Location, Day, & Time Selection
- Choose a location.
You probably have a pretty park near your home. An older park with lots of dense shade makes the best images. Indoor locations require time to secure permission—and to pay any required fees—to that venue.
- Schedule an appointment with As You Wish photography. Appointments are based on how many hours are needed.
- Monday-Friday: 1-hour sessions; portraits, headshots, etc.
- Friday evenings: 4-hour minimum: portrait parties, events, etc.
- Saturdays: 4-hour minimum; portrait parties, events, etc.
- Sundays: 2-hour minimum; extended portrait sessions, BFF sessions, etc.
- Sunset time slots fill up fast; book early.
- The time just before Sunset and Twilight is the best light for portraits.
Here is a preview of some of the things we have going on.